Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Spring Jewelry


As the weather is slowly getting nicer, it is starting to finally feel like spring has finally sprung. This means I can finally put away my winter jackets, boots, and heavy clothes, right? Keeping my fingers crossed that it is time to bring out the spring wardrobe! But with the new season means new clothes, brighter colors, and finding jewelry to match. Looking through our great selection I found some of my new favorite jewelry pieces to debut this spring and wanted to share it with all of you. Here are some pieces I have liked over at www.jewelsofnewport.com. 


Green Amethyst Prasiolite Pendant 10KT Yellow Gold



Genuine .17ct Multi Stone Diamond Ring Sterling Silver


.01ct Created Sapphire Diamond Ring 10KT White Gold


Genuine 1.01ct Diamond Pendant Sterling Silver



Blue Topaz White Topaz Dangle Earrings 14KT White Gold


These are just some of my favorites. Send me some of your favorite Spring inspired jewelry pieces and I'll feature them this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment